In this article:
How to make an internal transfer
To transfer funds from a trading account to eWallet:
Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in My FXOpen.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- In the To list, select eWallet.
- Select the currency pocket. If the account currency does not match the selected currency, the funds will be converted at the FXOpen exchange rate.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
- Click Verify, and then click Submit.
The funds will be transferred instantly.
Note: In some cases, your transfer request may be sent to our Finance Department for manual approval and may take up to several hours.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.