In this article:
About Prepaid Cards
You can make deposits via Prepaid Cards. Prepaid Cards are issued as plastic cards or e-records (generated payment codes) with the face value of $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $25.00, $100.00, $200.00, $300.00, $500.00, $1000.00, $5000.00 and $10000.00.
Prepaid Cards are widely spread in Indonesia and Malaysia. You can use generated Prepaid Cards Codes anywhere.
Below are the advantages for merchants as resellers of FXOpen prepaid cards:
- You can set any commission for cards purchased by your customers.
- You can expand the range of e-currencies and financial services that your customers can use.
- You can attract new clients interested in Forex trading.
If you want to become a Prepaid Card reseller, please contact us at [email protected].
||Please be noticed that Prepaid Card is not a Credit/Debit card.
Note: You can request prepaid cards codes in My FXOpen.
How to make a deposit via Prepaid Card
To make a deposit via Prepaid Card:
Select Add funds → Prepaid Card in My FXOpen.
Fill in the form:
- Account: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
- Code: Enter the code from your Prepaid card.
Click Add Funds.
Note: If you purchased a physical Prepaid Card, the code can be found on the reverse side of the card, under the scratch strip.
If the activation code is correct, FXOpen will credit your account with an amount equivalent to the face value of the Prepaid Card.
You can withdraw money deposited via Prepaid Cards to any payment system available in My FXOpen.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.