Please note that deposits from a Credit/Debit card, and any profits made, can be withdrawn back to your card at any time. Withdrawing your profit using another payment method is possible after 30 days from your last Credit/ Debit card deposit. When multiple Credit/Debit cards have been used for depositing funds, the method and timeframes of profit withdrawal are subject to a review by our Finance Department.
Important: Payments to Visa/MasterCard are not available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guyana, Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea), Lao People's Democratic Republic, Syrian Arab Republic, Uganda, United States of America, Vanuatu, Yemen, Sudan.
In this topic:
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds to a credit/debit card:
Select Withdraw Funds → Credit/Debit Cards in My FXOpen.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw.
- Passport Issuing Country: Select the passport issuing country.
- ZIP Code: Enter ZIP code.
- Card Number: Enter your card number.
- Country of card issuing bank: Select the country of card issuing bank.
- Expiration Date: Select the card expiration date.
- Cardholder's Name: Enter the card holder's name.
- Card Currency: Select the card currency.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request within 24 hours. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
Important: In case of withdrawal reversal, all fees are paid by the client.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction in the transaction history, and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.