Withdrawals to credit/debit cards are processed through the SorexPay payment processing system.
Please note that deposits from a Credit/Debit card, and any profits made, can be withdrawn back to your card at any time. Withdrawing your profit using another payment method is possible after 30 days from your last Credit/ Debit card deposit. When multiple Credit/Debit cards have been used for depositing funds, the method and timeframes of profit withdrawal are subject to a review by our Finance Department.
Important: Payments to Visa/MasterCard are not available in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Guyana, Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of Korea), Lao People's Democratic Republic, Syrian Arab Republic, Uganda, United States of America, Vanuatu, Yemen, Sudan.
To withdraw funds to a credit/debit card:
Click Withdraw Funds → Credit/Debit Cards in My FXOpen.
Fill in the form:
- Select a currency wallet.
- Enter the amount.
- Select the passport issuing country and enter ZIP code.
- Enter your card number.
- Select the country of card issuing bank.
- Select the card expiration date.
- Enter the cardholder's name.
- Select the card currency.
- Select the Allow refund check box if you want to allow refund.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
A confirmation message from [email protected] will be sent to your e-mail. Click the link to confirm the withdrawal (the status is Pending). After you confirm the withdrawal, the status will change to Pending Confirmed.
Your withdrawal request will be reviewed by the FXOpen Finance department. Withdrawals to credit/debit cards are processed within 24 hours. After your request is approved, its status will change to Succeed.
If your withdrawal was not processed, check its status in transaction history by clicking the eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen. The Pending Confirmed status means that the transaction has not yet been processed. If your request was rejected (Rejected), click Details to see the reason.
- You can cancel withdrawal requests with the Pending/ Pending Confirmed status by clicking Cancel. The status of the transaction will change to Rejected.
* Please, be aware that in case of withdrawal reversal all fees are paid by the customer!