Over 2013 we've introduced some new features which, we hope, became helpful for you. In our turn, we promise not to stop improving our service and trying to meet your interests. Below you can find the most important events of 2013:
- Payments options
- Profile in My FXOpen
- History/ Statements in My Accounts
- New financial instruments
- One Click Trading Level2 Plugin
FXOpen stopped supporting FASS accounts, but introduced a new type of trading accounts - STP. With STP our clients managed to trade on the interbank market with smaller volumes and lower risk, whilst still enjoying all the advantages of STP technology, such as floating spreads, ECN liquidity and no commissions.
One can try Demo STP first and test STP trading for its efficiency with no risk to the profit.
Please, get more information on the STP trading terms.
2. Payment options
The list of available payment options has been significantly enlarged over 2013:
- FXOpen introduced Local Bank Transfers as a universal payment option.
With LBT it became possible to deposit or withdraw funds to or from FXOpen accounts mostly with immediate effect (via instant banking service).
- We added Neteller - for those who prefer to use Neteller e-wallet payment account to pay and get paid. And provided the Netbanx Asia service for online directs payments in CNY.
Both the services belong to Optimal Payments.
- One more electronic payment system was introduced for our clients from the Arab countries and North Africa - OneCard.
- Some more deposit CashU options were added for non-credit card holders, CashU Direct and PAYatHOME (former CashEx), in particular.
- As well, we offered some new deposit options to our clients in Russia:
- Dengi Online - one of the leaders in the internet payments market of Russia and CIS countries. A user can pay for online purchases/ services via Dengi Online using different payment methods (bank cards, mobile payments, payment terminals, etc.).
- Yandex.Money - the largest electronic payment system in Russia offering easy, safe and reliable methods of paying for purchases online. Currently, Yandex.Money is accepted by over 20,000 internet stores in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
- Elecsnet - is a Russian service company providing round the clock self-service infrastructure for payment and money transfers. Developing its first software in 2000, Elecsnet pioneered the Russian market of consumer cash payments through terminals.
- In 2013 FXOpen added a long-awaited option to its withdrawal list. It became possible to withdraw funds to the VISA (including VISA Classic, VISA Electron) or MasterCard (including EuroCard, Maestro) cards, after making deposits via a credit-debit card or wire transfer. Learn more how to withdraw via Credit/Debit cards.
- External Transfer. Not that long ago the only way to transfer funds to another FXOpen client's account was via eWallet. Now One can make an external transfer directly to trading accounts of other traders.
- Mass External Payment. The vivid advantage of this transfer method is a possibility to make multiple payments to other traders' accounts using just one transferring form.
- Currency Exchange. Internal Transfer had been earlier used for transferring funds from one eWallet currency pocket into another one. To make this process more convenient for our clients we presented Exchange service.
4. Profile in My FXOpen
Some new useful features were added to the Profile menu in My FXOpen:
- SMS Notifications. This functional is developed to carry out extra verification when log into My FXOpen, get notifications about the withdrawal or payment status changes, as well as recover a new password under strict security conditions. To set up SMS service log into My FXOpen, choose Profile --> SMS notifications and follow the instructions
- Activity. This functional consists of Black list and White list of IP-addresses. Now you can view the User activity statistics; block/ unblock necessary IP-addresses or allow the access to your My FXOpen.
5. Transaction History & Statements
The My Accounts page was reorganized. Now it's devided into 2 tabs: History and Statements. Use History to view through your transactions' details and the payments' statuses. This information can be downloaded (as CSV. and HTML. files).
Statements includes all the reports on your trade operations.
6. New financial instruments
In 2013 FXOpen introduced several new financial instruments. Please see the full lists of currency pairs for the relative account types:
7. One Click Trading Level2 Plugin
While trading on risky volatile markets one has to react promptly to all the changes and unpredictable price movements. To ease the process of an order management we were pleased to introduce a new tool making it possible to complete trades with higher speed and greater accuracy than ever before - One Click Trading Level2 Plugin.
The plugin is aimed at simplifying trading operations in MT4 as the Depth of Market access API allows to implement via mql true ECN/STP advisers, indicators and scripts making ECN/STP trading more reasonable and accurate. One Click Trading Level2 Plugin enables a trader to place an order by just a single click that allows capturing the most desirable price. One Click Trading Level2 Plugin provides all the necessary features for order management.
Details on One Click Trading Level2 Plugin.
||To get up-to date information on the company news and events, you are welcome to visit our Blog, Forum and follow the latest News!