In compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act (2009), in some cases FXOpen can request a client to verify his bank card ownership.
The following documents should be provided to confirm your bank card ownership:
- Photo of identification documents:
· International Passport;
· National ID Card (both sides);
- Photo of a Utility Bill (or Bank Statement)
The document should be issued in your name, dated not older than 3 months and showing your full residential address (ZIP Code, Country, City, Street, building number, apartment number).
- Legible color photos of both sides of the bank card
- The middle part of the card number on both sides should be hidden by any physical object (a piece of paper, sticker, coin, etc.), leaving the first 6 and last 4 digits visible (for example, 0000 00XX XXXX 0000).
- The cardholder's name, expiration date and cardholder's signature on the back side must be clearly visible.
||CVC/CVV code should be covered!
In case a bank card does not contain a cardholder's name on the front side you have to provide a Bank Statement for this card.
||IMPORTANT: Please, do not cut the image — the edges of the requested documents should be visible. The photos edited with any photo editor are not accepted.
All the required documents should be sent to [email protected].