In this article:
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via Instant Bank Transfer:
Select Withdraw Funds → Local Withdrawal in My FXOpen.
Select the country (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam or South Korea) and the withdrawal currency (MYR, IDR, THB, VND, KRW).
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the eWallet (main account) or a trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw (MYR, IDR, THB, VND, KRW).
*If the currencies differ, confirm the payment with conversion.
- Beneficiary bank: Select your bank from the list.
- Beneficiary name: Enter your name.
Please ensure the Beneficiary name (Bank account holder's name) is exactly the same Beneficiary name that you used on the deposit form.
- Beneficiary account number: Enter your bank account number.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request within 24 hours. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction in the Account Operations/ History and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/ History tab.