Instant local bank transfers are processed through the ZotaPay payment gateway. This solution supports Latin America, Asia and Africa payments, which include payments by credit or debit cards, online bank transfers, cash payments and others. Note that each country supports different methods.
Most of the local bank transfers are performed in local currencies. If there is no currency that corresponds the chosen bank country, then USD must be selected for such payments (most payments via Latin America).
Transfers are available in the following countries:
- South Africa
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
To make a deposit:
Select Add Funds → Instant Local Bank Transfers in My FXOpen.
- Country: Select the bank country.
- Currency: Select the deposit currency which corresponds the bank country (or USD, if there is no corresponding currency).
Fill in the form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit (eWallet or a trading account).
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
*If you pay in a local currency for the first time, a new currency pocket will be added to your eWallet (GHS, in this case).
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to deposit.
Click Add Funds.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
You will be redirected to the ZotaPay payment gateway.
The deposit procedure differs depending on the region.
Select the deposit method:
- Card: Card Payment.
- Bank Account: Bank Transfer Payment.
- Mobile Money: payments from a mobile number supported by African Network.
- Barter: Barter is Flutterwave's primary retail product which has features like airtime and bills payments, local and international transfers, virtual cards and payments to merchants.
Complete the payment depending on the selected method.
Select your bank, log in to the Internet banking page, and then complete the payment.
Instant bank transfer for Malaysia
- Latin America
For Latin America countries there are 2 available payment methods: Online Bank Transfers and Cash Payments.
Select the payment method (Bancos/ Tiendas de conveniencia) and your bank or a point of cash payment.
Follow the instructions which can be sent to your email or mobile phone and pay the service.
Instant bank transfer for Chile
The deposit will be credited to your account within a few minutes after you have made a payment.