Local deposits via credit cards and instant wire transfer are processed through the ZotaPay payment gateway.
Transfers are available in the following countries:
- South Africa
- Costa Rica
To make a deposit:
Select Add Funds → Local Bank Transfers in My FXOpen.
- Country: Select country.
- Currency: Select the deposit currency.
Fill in the form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to deposit.
Click Add Funds.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
You will be redirected to the ZotaPay payment gateway.
The deposit procedure differs depending on the region.
Select the deposit method:
- Card: Credit Card Payment.
- Bank Account: Bank Transfer Payment.
- USSD: Short code bank transfer supported by African Network SMS confirmation.
- QR: QR code for VISA payment.
Complete the payment depending on the selected method.
Select your bank, log in to the Internet banking page, and then complete the payment.
Instant bank transfer for Malaysia
- Latin America
Select the deposit currency, select your bank, log in to the Internet banking page, and then complete the payment.
Instant bank transfer for Chile
The deposit will be credited to your account within 1-5 minutes.