||There are restrictions on the use of Neteller in the following countries: Cyprus, Bulgaria, Malaysia, USA, Spain, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Egypt and Brazil.
To make a deposit via Neteller:
Select Add Funds → Neteller in My FXOpen.
Fill in the form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
- Amount: Enter the deposit amount.
- Deposit currency: Select the deposit currency.
- Account ID/Email: Enter the 12-digit Account ID or email associated with your Neteller account.
- Secure ID: Enter the 6-digit Secure ID for your Neteller account.
Click Add Funds.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
If your deposit is successfully completed, the funds will be instantly transferred to your FXOpen account.