To make a deposit via wire transfer:
Select the transfer type:
Fill in the deposit form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
- Country: Select your bank country.
- Bank: Select your bank.
- Amount: Enter the deposit amount.
- Currency: Select the deposit currency. Note: If the account currency / currency pocket and the deposit currency do not match, the funds will be converted at the FXOpen exchange rate.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
The generated invoice contains all the necessary information for making a bank transfer.
To save the invoice, click Download. To view the invoice before printing, click Print.
Use the invoice details to make a payment at a bank branch or via the Internet banking service.
||The invoice is valid during 3 business days.
You don't need to additionally notify the FXOpen Finance department of the payment. The list of the generated invoices is displayed in the Generated wire transfer invoices form. To download the invoice, click Download. If you requested an invoice, but are not going to pay it, click Delete.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.