Open a trading account
Important: Only ECN trading accounts are currently supported in MetaTrader 5.
If you are not registered with FXOpen, open eWallet first.
To open an ECN (MT5) trading account, select Add Account > ECN (MT5) in My FXOpen and fill in the form:
- Accept the terms of the agreement by selecting 'I agree'.
- Select the account currency and leverage.
- If you were introduced to FXOpen, enter the agent account number (optional).
- Account details will be displayed on the screen and emailed to you. Make sure to save them in a safe place.
To open a Demo account in the MetaTrader 5 desktop terminal:
- Click Open an Account on the File menu.
- In the list of brokers, select FXOpen.
- Select Open a demo account to trade virtual money without risk.
- Fill in the form and agree to the terms and conditions and data protection policy.
- Make sure to save account details before you click Finish.
Log in to a trading account
To log in to a trading account in the MetaTrader 5 desktop terminal:
- Click Login to Trade Account on the File menu.
- In the Login window, enter the login and trader password.
- The Save password option allows you to save your account details.