In this article:
How to make an internal transfer
You can not withdraw funds directly from the Commission account. First you need to transfer funds from your Commission account to eWallet, and then make a withdrawal from eWallet.
To make an internal transfer:
Select Transfer → Internal Transfer in My FXOpen.
Fill in the form:
- In the From list, select the Commission account.
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer.
- Select the currency.
- In the To list, select eWallet.
- Select the currency in which the funds will be transferred. If the currencies do not match, the funds will be converted at the FXOpen exchange rate.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
- Click Verify, and then click Submit.
The funds will be transferred instantly.
Learn more about the Commission account.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.