In this topic:
How to create a withdrawal request
To withdraw Ethereum:
Select Withdraw funds → Ethereum in My FXOpen.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Address / Template: Enter your Ethereum address or select a previously saved template.
Withdrawal templates allow you to save the address for future use. Learn more about withdrawal templates.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
According to our rules, all withdrawal requests are checked and processed manually by our Finance Department for security reasons. If certain conditions are met, we can send funds automatically. In case of automatic withdrawal, we will send cryptocurrency within the allowed limits to your Ethereum address without manual approval of the transaction.
Сonditions of automatic withdrawal:
- Two-factor authentication enabled.
- Successful withdrawals to the same crypto address earlier.
- The withdrawal amount does not exceed the allowed daily/monthly limits. (You can see your daily/monthly limits in My FXOpen when creating a withdrawal request.)
If your request does not meet the conditions for automatic withdrawal, it will be processed manually by our Finance Department (step 6).
Important: Please note that your withdrawal request can be sent to manual processing if it is required to additionally check the activity on your account. Learn more about automatic withdrawals.
If your request does not meet the conditions for automatic withdrawal, it will be processed manually by our Finance Department within 24 hours. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction in the transaction history, and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the History tab.