In this article:
How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via Local Withdrawal:
Select Withdraw Funds→Local Withdrawal in My FXOpen.
Select the country and log in to the local My FXOpen area: Malaysia or Indonesia.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw.
- Receiver: Enter your name.
- Account: Enter your bank account number.
- Address: Enter your bank address.
- Bank Name: Enter your bank name.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request within 72 working hours. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction in the Account Operations/ History and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/ History tab.