Virtual prepaid cards (generated payment codes) can be used for new clients attraction interested in Forex trading and for further deposits. FXOpen issues cards with nominal value of $1, $5, $10, $25, $100, $200, $300, $500, $1000, $5000, $10000.
In this article:
How to request a prepaid card
To request a withdrawal to a prepaid card:
Select Withdraw Funds→Prepaid Card in My FXOpen.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- Prepaid card type: Select the prepaid card type ($1, $5, $10, $25, $100, $200, $300, $500, $1000, $5000, $10000).
- Quantity: Enter the number of prepaid cards.
- Comment: You can add a comment.
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Our Finance Department will process your withdrawal request during 1 day. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
After your request is approved, a prepaid card code will be generated. All prepaid cards are shown under the withdrawal form. To get the code, click Download.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at [email protected].
Prepaid Cards List
You can check the status of your prepaid cards in the Prepaid Cards List under the withdrawal form.
Prepaid card type: The nominal of the prepaid card ($1, $5, $10, $25, $100, $500, $1000, $5000, $10000).
Quantity: Number of prepaid cards requested and their total amount.
Transaction Status (Reviewed): Financial status of a request.
- Pending: Request is in progress and awaiting a trader's confirmation.
- Pending Confirmed: Request is in progress and has been already confirmed by a trader.
- Succeed: Request is approved by FXOpen Finance department.
- Rejected: Request is declined by FXOpen Finance department.
Generating Status: Current status of prepaid card codes generating.
- Pending: Generating process has not been started as a trader's request is not approved by FXOpen Finance department.
- Queue: Generating process has been started.
- Generated: Generating process is complete and codes can be downloaded.
Comment: Comment which can be left by a trader while requesting new prepaid cards.
Result: Once codes have been generated, it becomes possible to download them.
Download the file (.txt) with the generated prepaid card data. The generated prepaid card code (not its number) can be used for adding funds to any FXOpen account via Add Funds→Prepaid Card.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction (in 'Pending' status) in the Account Operations/ History and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/ History tab.